Boat Access Inspections
Inspection sites requiring boat access must meet the following requirements:
- The vessel operator must possess a valid Pleasure Craft Operators Card;
- The vessel operator must be competent;
- The vessel must be equipped with all Canadian Coast Guard required safety equipment, including certified personal floatation devices for all occupants on-board;
- The vessel has a minimum boat length of fourteen (14’) feet;
- The vessel is in sound condition;
- Suitable weather conditions permitting travel.
Note: There are increased Health and Safety requirements regarding boat access before June 15 and after October 15 each year.
Please contact an NBMCA Sewage System Inspector for more details.